Calling all coders who want to make the world a better place!
We are seeking a Software Engineer Intern in our Atlanta office.
Come join our team!
Rainbros is a non-profit supporting the LGBT community via peer coaching. We are seeking a summer intern to help us build our first mobile application for iOS and Android. This will allow us to connect coaches and coachees, set meeting location, goals and follow-ups.
Here's what you'll do:
- Review the technical spec documents and speak with our team to understand the needs
- Develop software for our clients utilizing APIs, apps, and data
- Develop the proof of concept app and integrations, working with our coaching teams
- Learn! Lots!
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or IT program (in progress or completed), or a related degree or coursework
- Understand core aspects of software development including architecture, design, development, separation of layers, configuration, performance, integration and analytics
- Written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills are key for success
- QA experience a plus
- Non-profit or community oriented work. You will empathize with our core users.
- Native Mobile Application Software Development experience using a variety of tools and methodologies
Here's some of the perks you'll like:
- We build real products that impact people's daily lives
- We’re a startup founded by retail and ad-tech veterans (as an engineer, you’ll learn more about highly valuable skills of sales and marketing)
- We’ve got an open transparent culture
- We are changing the way community building is done, creating healthy, platonic coaching relationships across a number of areas
Please email your resume to James.Brian.Yancey@rainbros.us for more information.